Thursday, September 6, 2007

Why I write?

I write because it helps me to take my minds off other things that are going on in the world. I write just for the fact that I enjoy writing about things. I write because there are things that are left unsaid. I write when there is no one to turn to in the world. I write due to the fact that I can make ideas come into reality. I write because it lets me express myself. I write because it helps me to memorize what I am looking at. I write to communicate with my friends and family. I write because it is easier to write to people then to confront them face to face. I write to clear my old thoughts to make room for new ones. I write so that I have something to read about and reflect on later during my life. I write because I am required to write for school and for other matters. I write when I am mad and in doing so release all my anger and become into a state of happiness. I write what I dream the night before. I write about what I would like to achieve and what I want to become. I write to prove to people of what I am capable of writing. I write because it keeps me busy when I am bored. I write so that the world can hear me within my thoughts. I write to music because it lets me express myself in my own world. I write when everything is silent. I write away bad memories so that they may be forgotten. I write to discover new words that I did not know of. I write to make peace within myself. I write to inform the young and the clueless. I write for motivation. I write about what I daydream so I do not forget it. I write to express feelings in which I can not express in any other way. I write for the good of others. I write because it helps me to understand myself. I write when I’m hungry and thirsty. I write as many words as I can in a minute to see how fast I can write. I write because I don’t trust anyone. I write to people who are far away from me. I write words because I am fearful of speaking them. I write because I am touched by words. I write what I love and how much I love it when I believe that love is coming to an end. I write continuously until all the words I’ve been searching for are on the page. I write to answer all the unanswered questions that linger me in my head. I write because it helps me keep my composure. I write what I see and what I hear throughout the day. I write to get rid of the pain that is caused. I write to keep in touch with my inner self. I write as if I was communicating with the one I love. I write passionately so that others who read my writing are interested. I write my mistakes so I do not commit the same mistakes over again. I write to God to keep in touch with my spiritual side. I write about success and not to failure. I write in a personal planner so I know what I have to accomplish that day without forgetting. I write to discover the unknown. I write what I feel in my heart and what I hear in my head. I write to my favorite sport athletes hoping to one day become as good as they are. I write to translate words for others who can’t. I write myself to sleep. I write because it makes me a smarter person each time I write words down. I write to see how good of a write I am and to test my intelligence. I write because the more I write the better I will get at it, which will help me succeed later on in life. I write until I can’t think of anything else to write, therefore I will be writing forever.

No comments: